Wallet.dat without PrivateKey

LV

itrmueller

Credits
Hello and good morning!

Forgive my bad English, unfortunately I don't speak very well and I hope you understand me!

A few days ago I bought a computer and found a wallet with Wallet.dat on it. Unfortunately the PrivateKey or the seed words were not saved.

Is there a way to reactivate this Wallet.dat so that I can transfer the BTC to another wallet?

I know the BTC don't belong to me, but I don't know the previous owner!

If someone can help me, then I would give up part of the BTC too!

LV

jogajke

Staff member
---
Credits
Hello and good morning!

Forgive my bad English, unfortunately I don't speak very well and I hope you understand me!

A few days ago I bought a computer and found a wallet with Wallet.dat on it. Unfortunately the PrivateKey or the seed words were not saved.

Is there a way to reactivate this Wallet.dat so that I can transfer the BTC to another wallet?

I know the BTC don't belong to me, but I don't know the previous owner!

If someone can help me, then I would give up part of the BTC too!
Hi, try to get the wallet ardes from wallet.dat, maybe it's empty and not worth bothering?

LV

itrmueller

Credits
Hi, try to get the wallet ardes from wallet.dat, maybe it's empty and not worth bothering?
Thanks for the answer! How do I get the address in the Bitcoin Core Wallet? Unfortunately, I don't know my way around at all!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu