WHAT IS DARK MODE IN WHATSAPP?WhatsApp Dark Mode is a new design for the app. It will change its usual light grey and green shade to a dark shade of the background. However, it is your choice to keep the Dark theme or want the regular one as both the options are available. If you want to use Dark Theme, then you can enable the Dark theme if not you can use the regular one.
There are a few reasons to use Dark mode. However, everyone has their own choice, like some of them finds dark backgrounds easier, and some of them don’t. If you use a phone for a long time or at night, then the dark mode is better as you won’t get light on your face.
HOW TO ENABLE WHATSAPP DARK MODE ON ANDROID?
WhatsApp Dark Mode is out for all the Android users. If you want the dark theme, then follow the steps and enable the Dark Theme on your WhatsApp.
- First of all open the WhatsApp App
- Click on the three dots at the top right corner and open MENU
- Now click on SETTINGS
- Go to CHATS
- Now, click on the first option THEME.
- You can tap on DARK and then click on OK.
- You will get the DARK THEME on your WhatsApp.
This method is not available for iOS 13 users. And all the iPhone users who are not having iOS 13 will not be able to use the Dark Mode feature on Whatsapp.
HOW TO ENABLE WHATSAPP DARK MODE ON IPHONE?All the iPhone users first need to get the latest version of Whatsapp, which is 2.20.30 version. So, go to App Store and get the latest version of Whatsapp.
- You need the latest version 2.20.30 Whatsapp to enable the Dark Mode
- Open the SETTINGS on your phone
- Go to Display and Brightness option
- Now, tap on DARK to enable the dark theme
- If you don’t want to use Dark mode, then follow the same steps and tap on Light theme.
WHATSAPP DARK MODE ON DESKTOP?
Dark Mode is also coming on WhatsApp Desktop. However, the Desktop version dark theme is still in working. It is not yet available for testing too.
We will update the article as soon as it gets launched for the Web version of WhatsApp.